WWW Wednesdays (June 4th)

Wednesday 4 June 2014
I am trying to find content to add to my blog other than reviews and found this meme on another book blog, Should Be Reading, so thought I'd take part.


If you would like to take part it's very simple: just answer the following questions.

  1. What are you currently reading? 
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?

1. What are you currently reading?

So for June 5th I received ten books in advance, they are finished and reviewed. But I also received four a bit too close to release to review by release date apart from Scott Mariani's new book, The Nemesis Project so I am currently battling my way through and trying to get it finished and reviewed by tomorrow!

Despite the Dan Brown comparison, I was excited to get started with this book. It's #9 in a series but I was assured it can be read as a standalone. I really want to get into these mystery/thriller/historical reads. I think reading Dan Brown's books tainted the genre for me as I didn't really enjoy them, but so far this is shaping up to be a brilliant read!





2. What did you recently finish reading?



My most recently finished book is The Films of Danny Dyer by James Mullinger and Jonathan Sothcott. I am a massive Danny Dyer fan so was very excited to read this book and it didn't disappoint. Incredibly well researched, very insightful and with some fantastic contributions from Dyer himself it was a brilliantly entertaining read. Danny is definitely a marmite character but I think he's amazing. I will be reviewing this book next week on my blog as part of a feature week for the publishers, Caffeine Nights.





3. What do you think you'll read next?

Well as a blogger I am absolutely spoilt for choice. I feel honoured and privileged that people let me review books early. However next week I am running my first feature week for Caffeine Nights publishing. They kindly sent me eight books for review which was incredibly overwhelming for me so I am devoting a whole week to them on the blog where I will be trying to review all eight books.

I'm torn between three books for my next read and they are the book of Vendetta, The Fix by Keith Nixon and Seven Daze by Charlie Wade. The Fix and Seven Daze especially sound brilliant and I can't wait to get started with them. I'm thinking however that my next read may be Vendetta, if just for the reason it gives me another excuse to watch the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2014 Book Addict Shaun
Template by These Paper Hearts